Thursday 5 May 2011

And We're Off!

So finally the day has come. I've checked-in my brutally heavy rucksack at Heathrow terminal 4, and as I'm writing this I've just come off the 9 hour flight with Mumbai as the destionation. The flight was pretty good. I had my own TV with movies and tv-series, so I watched Knight and Day, Kick-Ass, Ace Ventura, and some old episodes of How I met your mother. So I didn't get an enormous amount of sleep, but hey, why sleep when you can be awake. When I arrived in Mumbai the security officers said there was "a small problem" with my transfer. Oh Shit, I thought. But in the end the only thing that needed to be done was a little scribble on my ticket with a ball-point pen, something I probably could have done on my own. So now I'm kicking back in a big fat armchair with an Iced caffe latte, waiting to board my plane to Bangkok. There, my dear fellows Leonard and Linus will meet me at the airport (hopefully).

So Long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment